Your Customized Solar Power Solution
Community Renewable Energy’s No-Risk Process
Our solar power systems are state-of-the-art, adaptable, modular, and turnkey, ranging in size from small installations (2-3 kilowatt) to utility-grade, grid-connected systems (2 megawatts). Our process is streamlined and no-risk, so it’s easy to explore your solar power solution.
Solar Power in Every Climate and Every Neighborhood
To harness powerful, freely available natural resources, photovoltaic cells and inverters convert sunshine into ready-to-use AC power. Community Renewable Energy’s solar power systems are tailored to:
- Any climate, including one with low and moderate light
- Urban and rural sites
- Growing and established nonprofits
Solar power is:
- Affordable. Your energy bill is lowered and stabilized, and your utility is rate locked-in.
- Efficient. Unlike fossil fuels, your power source is free, reliable, and sustainable. Its equipment is quiet, unobtrusive, and performs reliably with little maintenance.
- Clean. Every kilowatt hour of energy produced from renewable energy offsets over 1 pound of harmful carbon dioxide emissions.
- Beneficial to your organization, community, and environment while contributing to our national energy independence.
- Supported at state and federal levels and by the private sector.
Find answers to frequently asked questions about solar power.
Contact us today for your free professional assessment.